Tuesday 2 September 2014

Financial Report - August 2014

Financial report for the month of August 2014 (last month). Trade oriented since trading is how I make virtually all of my ISK.

I buy and sell faction/deadspace mods, ships, skill-books and implants with an army of 24 traders covering 19 regions in most of empire space (everywhere except Aridia and Solitude). All of those traders are also Blockade Runner pilots, capable of doing their own transport (mostly on autopilot).

I surprised myself this month, I took it easy and only expected to make 35 maybe 40 billion yet I wound up making 50 billion again. Then again I didn't burn many PLEX this month, most of the PLEX I bought in August were resold for profits.



Current net worth is 738 billion with roughly half in cash and market escrow. Most of the rest is in sell orders and recently acquired assets I haven't gotten around to posting for sale yet. Very little is in assets I don't intend to sell soon, with maybe 5 billion worth of ships and fittings I keep for my own use.

2 comments:

  1. Impressive figures. Just curious, is trading your 'full time' hobby in the game so to speak, or do you usually engage in other activities often?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mostly just trade but I don't spend a whole lot of time at it either. I usually average less than 2 hours a day playing.

      When it comes right down to it I don't find most of the rest of the game very engaging at all. Many of the underlying mechanics are terrible, PvE is mostly an afterthought and for the most part PvP is extremely biased towards play styles and tactics I detest.

      Delete